CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Relieved!!

I'm so glad that it is Friday and the end of this week. It has been pretty stressful at work this week with Pre-Survey going on. I'm so glad that is over. We have had a pretty busy week otherwise. We have had hair appointments, picture appointments, t-ball practice, end of school parties and the last day of school was today. Today is my 33rd birthday and I have been very blessed to have so many family and friends call or send cards wishing me a happy birthday. That means so much!! Tonight we will be going to my niece Carrie's 1st birthday party. Gosh, where does the time go?? It is so sad that my baby Eli is getting so big. I don't really have a "baby" anymore. He is getting to be so big. I just wish that I could get him to sleep all night and get his passy away from him. If you are reading and have any ideas, please let me know. He has his surgery for tubes on Monday and hopefully after the surgery he will sleep all night. I wonder if his ears bother him at night. Will is doing much better with t-ball practice. He still has a way to go but don't they all. He runs after every ball that is hit no matter where he is on the field. The coach has to "remind" him to run after hitting the ball. Then he just keeps running when they are suppsed to stop at each base. It is actually pretty amusing. Cannot wait until his first game. It ought to be very interesting.
Please pray that Eli does well with his surgery. It will only take about 5-10 minutes but I just hope that it fixes the problem and he can sleep and be pain free. He is such a happy boy to be so miserable at times. Well, I will update next week on the happenings of our family. Until then......

0 comments: