CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tons of Fun!!!!

I had so much fun this weekend! On Friday night, me and the boys spent the night with my mom in HP since we were having a yard sale on Saturday morning. I did not do all that well but that was ok. I just enjoyed being with moma and my klone, Stephanie. On Saturday evening, me, Glenn and Steph went to Freedom Weekend Aloft to see Montgomery Gentry. We had SOOOO much fun. Of course we acted like a bunch of teenage cheerleaders but it still was a blast. Glenn enjoyed laughing at us!! The boys stayed the night again with Nanny and Papa which allowed for a couple of extra hours of sleep on Sunday morning. After church, I went to the race in Charlotte with my sister-n-law Suzy and her mom, sister and brother-n-law. We had a great time! The weather was great, while the sun was up. We laughed alot!! Suzy and I got a little worried when we found ourselves being invited to some party in a tent on Moorehouse Road. Where is that anyway??? JK. I did not get home until 3:30 this a.m. so naturally I am exhausted. But I guess when you play you pay. I am looking forward to spending a quiet evening at home with my family tonight and getting some much needed rest. Steph, if you are reading, you are SOOO my hero. Love ya bunches girl!! DUDE, slow downe COWBYO! HAHAH JK!! Suzy, tell your mom thanks a bunches I had so much fun laughing at the 3 of ya'll. Well enough jibber jabber. Gotta go get some quick rest before the boys wake up. OOPS! Too late for that! Until next post...............

Oh yeah, don't want to forget to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. Thank you Eddie for the sacrifice you made while being deployed. Glenn and I love you and appreciate you even more since going to Kuwait!! You are a true HERO!! Memorial Day takes on a new meaning when someone you love makes a sacrifice for you and your country!! Take time today to remember all of those who have served, who are serving and those who have lost their lives so that you can be FREE!!!

1 comments:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

You've gotten a little wild since we left G-wood haven't you? Ha! Ha! Sounds like you've gotten some much deserved mommy time. We'd love for you to come visit as you suggested on my blog...when will you be here?? Love ya'll! Michelle