CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My T-Ball Star!!

Will had his very first t-ball game this morning and PRAISE THE LORD, he played the entire game without crying that he was hot, hungry, tired or he just didn't want to play. He did so well and Glenn and me were so very proud of him. He had to hits and two runs. Of course both teams were winners and there were no losers but the Dodgers (Will's team) really won. I could not have told him enough how very proud I was of him. Glenn was pretty excited too. Next week will be another story. Who knows from day to day how he will act. I guess that is a 4 year old for you. Right now he is trying to get me to say "CHEESBURGER" and he is pretending to take my picture. Eli has my duster and is using it and saying "tickle tickle." Okay now it is "mommy say french fry." Guess what, he got a good picture of me. These boys are so funny sometimes. I got some really good pics of Will this morning at his game and I hope and pray that I will get them on here to share. If by chance I don't get them here, please check out myspace at myspace.com/lorishaw1. Well, gotta run and finish cleaning house. My Daddy's side of the family is coming over tomorrow for lunch after church. Gotta have a half decent house for the fam. Later................

1 comments:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

Love your My Space page--how can I view the pictures? It says I need a password?