CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

LOVE......HATE

A friend of mine posted a love/hate list and that made me really want to do that. So here we go....

I love.......when Glenn holds my hand..........my boys run and give me a "sqeeze"............my friends......to see a rainbow.......smell the air after a summer rain.........the first sight of the ocean when we are driving to the beach........ranch dressing on my baked potato..........listening to music.....going for a Sunday afternoon drive........but yet my Sunday afternoon nap...........to make my boys smile........my job for the most part........to be needed.........taking pictures..........Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi........myspace and facebook (i'm addicted)........to swim in a clean swimming pool........to take a hot long bath.........cappacino in the winter...........the color pink.......the number 14 (don't ask why just always have)..........singing and dancing with my boys..........reality TV.......to do for others and make others happy.

I hate......slow drivers........rude people who work for the public........meatloaf.........when Glenn and I fuss/fight........sick babies.........hot, humid weather (so does my hair)........when Glenn watches wrestling.......the cost of gas these days........having to drive so far to go on a real vacation..........having to try and work out babysitters.........DHEC.......classical music.......jealous people......anyone who is rude/mean to my children......bills......sweet tea when it has just been made.......housework.......my hair most days.......being fat........that I cannot give my boys more that they have already!!!

Just wanted to share these thoughts. I also want to add that my friends have played a big part in my life. I have been so lucky to really find some real true friends. It is so hard in life to have one true friend and I have been so blessed to have a few. I have enjoyed spending time with them so much lately. Glenn does not mind it when I go out and have "girl time" or "girl's night out." I think that all moms and wives need that time. Although I don't get to see them all as much as I would like, I don't forget them at all. This may seem a little weird to blog but just wanted to get my feelings out there. Gosh, I'm such an open book huh??? I really admire my friend Stephanie. She has been through so much in her life at such a young age and she always seems to move forward in a way that I don't understand. She is such a strong person and I am so very blessed that God has put us in each other's paths. Not sure that I am the best person for her but she has been one of the best people for me. And for "mean girl's" I love you both so much. What in the world would I do daily without having you both. Oh well, gonna run and stop all of the mushy stuff. Just wanted everyone to know what life has been like for me lately.

0 comments: