CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

It's been a while!

Boy hasn't life been so busy lately. We went camping this past weekend at Hawe Creek. My mom and step dad and brother and his family all went too. We had a great time. It was really nice to spend that time with my brother since I don't get to be with him much these days. The weather was wonderful, hot during the day but not unbearable. At night, it was warm but wind blew and that made it very nice in the evenings. The boys of course enjoyed having Nanny and Papa and Allison and Karrie there to play with. I think that by Sunday afternoon we were all ready to get home to our homes though. Now, it's back to the nitty gritty of life. It's going to be a short week since the 4th of July is Friday. That is nice. Well, not much more to share right now but will keep posting as I have time. WOW, where do the days go???

0 comments: