CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

These are the days!

Well, as I sit here and attempt to post this evening, Eli is laying at my side with passy in his mouth whining, whining, whining. Will is standing in the doorway of the kitchen pitching a fit for that PERFECT snack. "I don't want cookies, I don't want popcorn, I don't want......................" As I look up from the computer screen, they are BOTH now standing on top of the kitchen counter in the cabinet LOOKING for a snack. If you think that this sounds funny, you should SEE it. I had to go get Will early from preschool yesterday. They called and said that he was running a fever and that he was not himself. I immediately called the Dr. and got an appointment. Once I got him there he no longer had a fever, of course. However, after being checked, the Dr. felt certain that he has strep throat. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I should be so thankful for normally healthy children, but I cannot seem to keep either one of them well. He does seem to feel better today. Oh well, one of the many joys of parenthood. Well, still no pics yet, but will try and get some on here soon. Later............................

0 comments: