CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TAG!!

Tag...
Tag...Here's how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're It") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers!

1. I dream of going up in a hot air balloon!!
2. I LOVE to clean my ears.
3. As my closest friends know, I like to eat nuts by themselves but don't like them in my sweets (except p-nuts)
4. I love the smell of gasoline.
5. I bite my nails on occassion (I know, how gross!)
6. I talk too much (SURPRISE, SURPRISE)
7. Someone just gave me the nickname "spoon"-that is not nice
8. I am a follower not a leader.
9. I eat mayonnasie (DUKES) with pinto beans and cornbread.
10. DRUM ROLL.........................My husbands deoderant (&muscles) turn me on!!!!

Michelle-We share the love of blogging-my friend who lives too far away (miss you)
Stephanie-B/C not only are we knew best friends, but we just found out we are kin (HAHAHA)
Crystal-New mom who does not have ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO, Right???
Julie-She is the only friend who lets me ignore her phone calls and still loves me.
Jeremy-Someone who has known me for a long time

0 comments: