CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Living in the updated world!

I'm so excited because as I am typing, we are having our new satellite installed for our HDTV with DVR and I'm loving working on computer with my new high speed internet. It's the small things in life that excite me. Our family is doing great at the moment except for the fact that Glenn had a kidney stone hit him Saturday at midnight. After spending all night in ER giving him IV pain meds, we returned home to let him pass it, which is has yet to do. I feel really sorry for him because I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for him. He was in soooo much pain. Never quite seen him like that. He has been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice. Other than that, everyone is doing great at the moment. No exciting news to share. We do have our Christmas tree up with lights on it since it is prelit. LOL! No ornaments yet. Hopefully we will get to that soon. We will be attending our SS Christmas party tomorrow night. We are having a progressive dinner, so should be interesting to say the least. Lots of stuff planned for the holidays, just full speed as usual. Gonna try and add some pics now that I have this new and improved internet. Hopefully it will work. We will see!

0 comments: