CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Music to my ears!

So, as I'm typing this blog entry, I'm listening to my boys whine, cry, fuss & fight. What joy!! Haha. Yes, tonight has been a very relaxing night in the Shaw Household. Daddy is working late, so mommy and boys have had just a quiet, well not really, night. Life for us has been just moving along really fast. Busy of course. What else would you expect from a lady who works 3 1/2 days a week, is a mom and wife, works out (try to workout at least 4-5 x's a week; gotta try and win the Biggest Loser contest at work) and busy with my wonderful family and fun loving friends. This weekend is going to a very busy weekend. We have 3 fun gatherings to attend this weekend along with a picture setting for our entire family. Life is always so busy for us obviously. I know that everytime that I post we are so busy. Soooo, nothing changing here!!

1 comments:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

I'm impressed by all of the workouts you're doing! Maybe we can go jogging together next time I'm there. I'm anxious to see some new pics of the boys (please post some on here since I don't do facebook)!!
Love ya!
Michelle