CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Loving my Life!

There is not much share these days. Just staying busy haha. The boys only have one more week of summer camp which is so hard to believe. This summer has BLOWN by. We have done alot this summer. Work, school, church, birthday parties, camping at the lake, swimming at least once a week, T-ball games, vacation to lake with Shaw family, spending lots of time with family and friends, well these are just some of the things that have helped keep us busy this summer. For all of you who know that I have had the hardest time with the babysitter thing, PRAISE THE LORD, I have found someone to keep the boys in the fall for me. We have known her for a while and she will be finishing her job of being a nanny after 11 years with the same children. This has been such a blessing for me. I have also been lucky to have a teenage girl from our church to babysit this summer. The boys will so miss her when she starts back to school. Other news: Please keep some people that mean alot to me in your thoughts and prayers. My stepdad, Joe, has had 4 back surgeries in the past and has been having alot of pain recently. They cannot pinpoint the exact cause of pain but have given him a few different things that COULD be causing it. As you can imagine, this is very frustrating. He will be having a series of 3 injections to help alleviate the pain. Please remember him. Also, my mom has been having to work ALOT of extra hours at work recently due to a system "switch over." She has worked up to 70-80 hours in a week. This is really hard for her as she is new to all of the computer guru anyway and with all of the long hours it has been really stressful. She has been with the company for so long that there is absolutely no way that she could even think about looking for another job, so please pary for her and the other people she works with as they are in the same boat as she is. One guy who had been there for 20 years up and quit last week, which just puts even more stress on all of them. Another prayer request is for our neighbors, Daryl and Angie Key (and family). As some of you know, Daryl had a very bad motorcycle accident in May. You can read more about it through his link. I spoke with Angie this week and she has alot ahead of her. Not knowing what the future holds, she has put their house up for sale along with her car. Daryl also owns "Scotts Heating & Air" so that is another stress added on to her. Right now Daryl requires 24 care and has not really shown alot of improvement. They have a teenage son also who stays on my mind. This has been such an ordeal for this entire family and they have a long road ahead of them. One last request without too much detail: I have a dear friend that my heart hurts for. Please pray that she finds happiness & peace in a very difficult situation. Thanks and I am sure if you have not already closed my blog without reading its entirety you are bored with me so I'm signing off now.

0 comments: