CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Poor Eli!!!

We just got back from seeing Dr. Rust at the E.N.T. and did not get good results. Eli is going to have to have ANOTHER set of tubes. We scheduled to get them on June 2nd. I really hate it for him but Dr. Rust said that his hearing is now suffereing. He said that Eli's hearing is the noise like me putting my fingers in my ears. He also had fluid on both ears. He was SUCH a good boy though. Our appt was at 1:45 and we were there until about 3:45. Neither boy had a nap but is out like a light now. Please just pray for my sweet little baby. I already know that the surgery will do a world's good but I just hate for him to have to go through this again. Just ready for him to feel like himself. He is always such a happy boy!! Just a short post today.

1 comments:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

Bless his heart! We'll be praying for him (and you)!!