CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

My Superhero to the rescue!!!

Well, today I am mommy to a SUPERHERO, "Will the Fireman." He has super powers that put out fires and save people. Boy, do we have an imagination huh??? It is amazing at how his little mind has really been racing lately. He admires my brother Hank and our friend, "Mr. Todd" b/c both of them work for the fire department. Anyway, that is his thing these days. As for Eli, he cannot stay out of a cooler of ice that we have. Every time that I turn around he is in there getting ice. It would not be THAT big of a deal but every time that he gets a piece it drips on my BRAND NEW hardwood floor. I am trying my best to get his "pa" (passy) away from him. He does not get it all day at school and I try and not give it to him during the day. However, he does get it at nap time and bedtime. He asks for it all of the time but I am trying. I am worried that if I take it away too quick that he may start sucking his thumb like Will and once that is started I can't take his thumb away. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. We are going to attempt to have family spring pictures made tomorrow evening. We will see how that goes. You NEVER know what to expect when we attempt pictures. Well, everyone here is doing well for the time being. I will keep you updated and will hopefully have some more pics on here soon. Until then, I am flying away with my superhero: HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

0 comments: