CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My poor baby!!

Well, today I took Eli to see Dr. Rust at the ENT today and one tube has fallen out and the other is about to fall out. Dr. Rust offered me 2 options, to put another set of tubes in or to try some preventative meds to try and get him through the summer. He was so wonderful!! He gave me 5 weeks of Singulair FREE and then took a pill (prednisone) out of his pocket and gave that to me. He also gave me an anitbiotic to use just in case I needed it so that I would not have to get another appt with a Dr. just to get an antibiotic. I was so thrilled!!! Then as if the appt could not get any better, when I got up to the front desk to pay my scheduled $120-200, the lady told me that I had a credit there are that they would file my bill. I was ecstatic. Anyway. Just wanted to update everyone on by baby. Please keep him your prayers as we will be going back in 6 weeks for check up to see how he does.

0 comments: