CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Loving My Life

Tonight I am sitting here thinking about how lucky that I am to have the life that I do. Don't get me wrong, I don't always feel that way. I am just thinking of all that I have to be thankful for and I am so content and feel so blessed. We had a wonderful Easter. The boys loved their surprise Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny (although Will's favorite quote of the day was "but I don't like it" when it came to the candy that he had in the basket. He is NOT a candy lover (except tootsie rolls) and the Easter Bunny did not put ONE tootsie roll in his basket. Eli could not get his candy chewed up fast enough before he was attempting to put another piece in his mouth. He is so like his daddy. Eli LOVES Peeps and you should see him eat them. We went to church all decked out in coordinating green clothes, which I did not plan. REALLY!! Then we had lunch with my mom and Joe and then went to Anderson to have dinner with the Powell's. We all had a ball there. The boys played with real bunnies, chickens (one was trying to lay an egg ALL day), a HUGE turkey & rode a tractor and a gator (or ALLIGATOR as our nephew Ethan calls it). The boys love being with their cousins and being able to run and get dirty. We also had an Easter egg hunt that they enjoyed. Tomorrow Glenn and I are taking the boys to Monkey Joes in Greenville to just spend the day together. Will loves to go and play there.
Well, I have added one picture with hopes of getting more on here. We'll see how that goes.

0 comments: