CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quiet Time

Glenn and I are enjoying a little bit of quiet time as the boys are in the bed. There is not a whole lot of quiet time in our household these days. My friend Michelle requested that I start a blog so that she could see my boys grow since we don't get to see each other often. So, with a little bit of "Blog ignorance" I have attempted to begin with a posting this evening. I will begin this blog by telling a little about our family and eventually adding some pics as I take them.
Glenn and I have been married for 11 years now and have 2 beautiful, but rowdy, little boys. Will is 3, will be 4 in April and Eli is 1 but will turn 2 on Sat. of this week. We are looking forward to celebrating Eli's birthday this year. He was so sick on his 1st birthday and did not feel like celebrating too much. He loves "DIEGO" so of course that is the theme that we are using. We live a very busy hectic life. Mommy and Daddy work and the boys attend preschool M-F. We attend a great church, Rice Memorial Baptist Church and are very involved in our church. We enjoy spending time with our family and friends. We have so much going on in our lives right now, so hopefully I can also use this blog as a way to "vent" to those who read. Well, I am going to end this posting so that we can go to bed while it is still a "decent" hour. Until the next time.................. Lori

0 comments: